Only online submissions through FilmFreeway are accepted
All films are accepted as long as they fall in one of our main official categories.
* Films presented in English should contain French subtitles (not mandatory).
* Films presented in French should contain English subtitles.
* Films containing a third or any other language (other than French or English) must contain subtitles in French or English.
* There is no Premiere requirement.
* All films must be submitted in at least one main category and may also be submitted in additional categories (with no limits).
* Films submitted without a main category will be disqualified with no refund.
* A submitted film may be resubmitted multiple times within the same year, in one or multiple categories.
1. Our Festival can use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster/stills) for promotional purposes. We will under no circumstances make your film available online.
2. The festival's team assembles a Jury composed of a minimum of 7 members chosen in the film industry, music industry and any other artistic & cultural fields who have no relations to the films in competition.
3. All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable for any reasons, including circumstances related to COVID that would present a force majeure,
i.e: in case of postponement or cancellation of the in-person annual event.
4. We do not offer fee waivers.
5. You own all the rights to the film (images, sound, music and poster). Copyright owner must be at least 18 years old. You retain the copyright to your work.
6. Adult guardians or parents may submit on behalf of minors.
7. You cannot cancel your participation in the monthly or annual competition after the announcement of the official selection.
8. You are authorized to be represented by another person at the annual ceremony (mandate signed by you required at the entrance).
9. During our annual ceremony, all film excerpts of nominees and winners will only be screened in digital format and the media provided must meet standard broadcasting standards.
10. All accepted and non-accepted submissions will be notified to submitters via email. (check our submission platform FilmFreeway for deadlines and any other updates).
11. Any film revised or modified after submission must be re-submitted
with new fees.
12. Films must be non-watermarked.
13. Festival dates & times may be subject to delay or change.
14. In case you submitted as a Student, we reserve the right to check the validity of your status and in case of abuse, your film will be disqualified with no refunds.
15. We reserve the right to refuse entries and the Jury can remove the movie from the competition at any time without any obligation to justify the reason(s).
The Selection Committee's & Jury's decisions are final.
16. Winning categories vary every month depending on the submissions we receive.
17. You always retain 100% of all rights to your intellectual property.
18. We are not liable for any copyright infringements or unauthorized usage and any conflict should be settled by the parties involved thereof.
19. You agree to hold our Festival harmless and to indemnify us from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court), which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity as well as screening.
20. No work or artist will be either discriminated or favored by their country of origin, language, age, race, education, ideology, sexual orientation, or by their economic resources. Every content, every form, every technique will be considered with no censorship of any kind.
21. When you submit your work to us, you give us your consent to receive written communication from time to time. You may opt out at any time.
1. Amateur films or videos.
2. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations.
3. Films which are made before 2016.
4. Films must not contain pornography, racist, sexist, offensive or defamatory statements intended to harm anybody.
5. Films must not be disrespectful to anyone's privacy.
6. Films with poor production standards (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions whenever applicable, or video resolution less than 720p HD).
7. Do not send us cash or any payments in any forms whatsoever via email or via our postal address (all payments are made via FilmFreeway).
8. Do not send us any materials (i.e: DCP, DVD, Posters, etc) via our postal address.